Sunday, October 12, 2014

What's for dinner? (Linky)



I'm linking up with Ms. Fultz for a "What's for Dinner?" linky!
I love this for many reasons.. but one is simply that I love to cook when I have time.. but who has time, definitely not teachers!

One of my favorite things to do is stick something in the crock pot and forget about it... well, this yummy recipe is delicious and can do just that!

Lemon Basil Meatballs


Ingredients:
1 bag of home-style meatballs
1 lemon, juiced
1 small onion, wedged
1 (14.5 oz) can chicken stock
4 oz Cream Cheese
1 cup fresh parsley, snipped fine
1/2 tsp salt & 1/2 tsp pepper

Penne Pasta Noodles (cook separate)
Parmigiana Cheese (top with this optional)

Combine all the ingredients (except the pasta and parmigiana) listed above and stick it in the crockpot on low for 2-3 hours.  You can even prepare this ahead of time and stick it in the freezer!

Be sure to check out Ms. Fultz yummy pizza casserole recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment