Friday, August 29, 2014

Five for Friday!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!
 
First of all....
I chopped off my hair!
I couldn't believe I did it, but so glad I did!

Second of all...
I was number 1 in sales on my #pamperedchef team 2 months in a row!!!!  I seriously, LOVE being a consultant!!!  It has been a huge blessing to my family and to me!


 If you want to share your Lunch Box ideas-- click the picture to link up!

I recently just uploaded my Home School Curriculum.
It's a growing bundle because I am working on March-May.
So, it's discounted until I complete it.
Click the picture to check it out!

Mrs. Beattie's Classroom is having a giveaway to celebrate a milestone of 1,000 tpt followers.  She has so many awesome prizes that you can win!  Check it out!!!

Sara got her first Scholastic book order form this week.
This made my heart so happy!
It's the little things ya'll.


I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Take some time for yourself.
God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I love Scholastic too! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair cut is adorable! WOW, your homeschool curriculum I am sure was a lot of hard work. I am sure many parents will benefit! Miss you!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete