Monday, July 14, 2014

Top 5 TpT Tips I learned in Vegas-- Linky!


I had the most amazing trip to Vegas.  Yes, Vegas itself was awesome!!!  But-- my favorite part of the whole thing was the TpT conference! 

If you did not get to go this year, make sure you plan on it next year!  I heard there is talk of it being 2 days.. yes please!!

I decided to share my top 5 TpT tips I learned from some of the sessions I was able to attend.  I wish I could have gone to all of them, but I am so thankful for the 4 I chose!


Collaborate, Collaborate, Collaborate!!!

In almost every session I attended there was talk about the importance in collaboration.  We are taught this in our actual schools, but being able to do it from one state to another is amazing!  

I met some great teachers while I was there!  I look forward to working with each of them.




The sky is the limit!!!


Deanna Jump's keynote speech was so inspiring!  She has paved the way for educators to have the chance at making more money and inspiring others all across the world- not just the students in your classroom.  

I was thrilled to attend Deanna's and Deedee's session.





Buy your own domain...
All I have to say is I will be investigating this ASAP!
You can email me if you want to know what I'm talking about. :)
bbaxter711@hotmail.com


If this is your job-- treat it like one!

I LOVE this girl to pieces.. but she makes is impossible to get much done, unless she is napping.


After listening to the fabulous Lindsay Perro, I realized that I was right for signing up the little lady for a Mother's Day out program this fall.  I plan to make a schedule, just like if you were in the classroom-- and stick to it (for the most part).



Be YOU!


These inspiring bloggers gave some amazing suggestions and tips on how to be a successful blogger.  I think one that everyone should take away is -- be you!  

Don't compare your success to any other person.  People can tell when someone is genuine and they will be drawn to it.

It was an amazing trip!!!!


I will definitely be returning next year!!!

If you'd like to link up with your Top 5 TpT tips you learned in Vegas-- click the link below.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing trip! I loved your notes on buying your domain name! I need to look into that! Great post!

    ReplyDelete