Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Poster Session and Grad Reception!!!

It was a huge honor to have been chosen as one of the students for the poster session.  There were 21 out of 114 students from the program chosen.  It felt wonderful to be able to display my work and network with others who were going through the same thing or principals looking for employees.
 

I wanted to use this opportunity to get my blog name out there and for networking purposes, so I had business cards made with my info.  I absolutely LOVE how they turned out!!!  I just whipped something up on publisher and took it on my flash drive to Staples and a few hours later, I had business cards!  I highly recommend all educators getting one.  You never know when you might need to give your information to someone for a future opportunity.
 

 
This was my little set up at the poster session.  Of course my ppt was scrolling, my business cards and I had a handout about my research.. but I also made a poster with QR codes that accessed my tpt store and my blog.  Don't you just love technology these days?!?!

 
Last, I was incredibly honored to receive an award for Achievement of Excellence for Action Research.  What a night!


No comments:

Post a Comment