Tuesday, February 25, 2014

3 Million Teacher SALE!!!


Have you already heard?!? Yes, TPT is proud of the support they have from their sellers- can you believe they have 3 MILLION sellers?!?  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  Well, my entire store along with many others will be 20% off!!!  You can get an extra 10% off using the code: TPT3.  Click the picture above to check out my store.

Since we are having a SALE, I thought I'd mentioned that I updated my March Math Journal Prompts.  Instead of 15, it now has 20 prompts with pictures!!  If you have already purchased it, go download it again for FREE!  If not, March is just around the corner-- and it'll be on SALE!

I also want to point out that Spring will be here before you know it.  I know, near the end of the year, I always tend to slack off on lesson plans.. I mean it's almost Spring Break and then summer.. All I want to do it day dream!  This pack has everything you need for a few weeks worth of Math  & Literacy Centers.  Click the picture to check it out!


Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment