Friday, August 30, 2013

Interactive Science Journals for Young Learners

I am so excited to have finished my Interactive Science Journal Pack for young Learners.  This baby is stuffed full of a million different science prompts, pictures, activities and more!
 
I am so happy to be done with this huge project, because I just found out I am going to be working from home starting next week.  This will be a totally new adventure, but I'll explain that in a later post.
Click the picture to check it out!!!
 


I plan to do a few posts later on about some of the activities individually.  I promise this is one pack that is worth the $$$.  I wish I had this four years ago.  Many schools are dismissing science.  If we do this, what will happen to the doctors, lab techs, nurses, etc..?  This pack helps you bring science into the classroom while still including ELA.
 
 
If you're still with me........
I'd like to offer you a sample page from the pack.  You can use it when introducing how to use the hand lens/magnifying glass.
 
You can grab this little freebie by clicking the picture below.
Here's what it might look like in their Science journals:
 
 
I hope you have had a wonderful week!
Leave me some love if you grab my freebie.
 
Happy Friday!!!!
 


2 comments:

  1. I love your science journals! My administrators told us to focus on reading and math this year and not to do any science/social studies. :( So we are trying to hit those standards in the books we read and some fun activities when we have time. I agree with you that it's important! I was sad when they told us to cut it from our schedule. :( Science is so fun and makes learning exciting for the kids! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback! My administrator told our faculty the same thing. I'm sure it comes from above, but I just wanted to say, are you sure this is such a good idea?!? I love science too! Thanks for your comment; it made my day!!

      Delete